55 pix

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pisces

Night Owl
Mar 4, 2002
Fayetteville, AR
Real Name
Lisa
Beautiful tank, I'll bet your fish think they're in Heaven!:D
I love the way planted tanks look but I've never had any luck with keeping water plants alive.

Stephen

There's always a bigger fish...
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
One word. Awesome, beautiful, marvelous... Wait, that was 3. Still doesn't do your tank justice though.

carpguy

lots of small fish
Jul 15, 2002
nyc
Visit site
Beautiful tank!

I wish I could get my plants to behave themselves that well. Mine seem to grow sideways a good bot of the time.

You also handle the narrowness of the 55 well. Nothing looks cramped, everything has a place of its own. Great job!

djlen

Fish?.......What Fish?
Aug 19, 2002
Somerdale, New Jersey USA
How did you plant the Glosso? My fingers are too fat and the damn things so tiny. Drives me nuts.
And by the way.....really nice tank.
Len

Fishiebusiness

Fish Newbie
Oct 8, 2001
Berkeley, CA
www.picturetrail.com
Thanks again all :)

irishspy- I have had the tank running for about a year now. Things really picked up only when i added a CO2 system in August.

NJ- I am using a Eheim Pro 2224. I also have an Aquaclear 201 powerhead for some extra circulation.

djlen- i tired to plant glosso with my hands but its pretty impossible, once i get one plant in, i cant plant another near it or the first one floats away. I finally got some tweezers and that made it a lot easier.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store