65 gallon LJ project

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Black Rams were available just moments ago with the direct dealer, they advertised them for sale and the fish sold out in less than 15 minutes, heck that was quick, I'm upset.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
If they got them once, they'll get them again, if & when you're ready. If they are your hearts desire there wil be a next time :D
Thank you very much for your kind words fishorama, not only in this post, but always :D. I hope these fish will be back soon, although they are almost immediately finished, I did not even have time to get excited.

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Some shots of my Trichogaster chuna pair, these fish are very fat (especially the female) and it's not easy to photograph them, the female is all over the tank, the male is more reserved and thinner. Very happy to have them, since they have not been available from distributors since then.
P1020513~2.JPG
P1020561~2.JPG
P1020514.JPG

• Love

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Thanks a lot. When this pair was in the riparium the female was about to die, she was sucked by the HOB filter and luckily I was able to realize it in time, she lost a lot of scales and was very damaged, I'm sure I took a couple of good pictures in that one, so if I can, I'll put them here this afternoon.

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Am sorry to hear bout her accident. My female sword got stuck in a skull décor and squshed her belly and lost her scales to.
Don't worry, feed the fish well and it will recover soon, I give my fish a frozen porridge that contains aloe vera, it's very good for regeneration, so the key is that your sword continues to feed as well as possible.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store