65 gallon rebuild

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
I keep my fish in a 30 gallon bucket until everything is ready for the new start. When I uninstalled the tank and removed all the fish, I did not remember removing my Kubotai loach, I forgot about it at that time, I did not remember removing it but I did see it the day I uninstalled it, so I blamed myself since then, today I made a I changed the water and removed detritus from the bucket and after moving a couple of rocks to clean it shot out, it really was a huge relief, I thought I had lost it and it would have been very difficult to get another one, I'm happy to see it again.

Reactions: dudley and Sprinkle

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Good you havent lost it. I thought i was gonna lose my fish because of the accident, there is perlite and seramis swimming all over the tank and fish nibbling on those ?
I would try to remove everything that floats with a net, at least until you have time to correct your tank.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
This weekend I took the opportunity to remove my smallest fish from the 30 gallon bucket, and leave only the largest ones in the bucket.
I put my Corydoras in a 10 gallon temporary tank, also my two smallest angels, my red cap angel has not grown much, I have no idea why, and my halfblack angel looks nice but still small, I'm thinking of using this tank as a quarantine for new species.
P1030321~2.JPG
P1030343~3.JPG
P1030337~2.JPG
P1030329~2.JPG
I lost one of my Adolfoi corys in the bucket, I have only two right now.
P1030336~2.JPG

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
I can get Seachem root tabs, do you know how good they are? How are they used and how many should I use and how often? I'm sorry about the questions but I have never used them and I see that they are highly recommended.

CichlidFins

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Real Name
Jay
What other options besides seachem do you have?

Im personally not opposed to them, I've used them before and it isn't bad stuff.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store