65G FOWLR Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Oh, she can laugh about it now, but she is still terrified of clowns, lol.

My nassarius snails are like the one pictured here. Their shells are about 1.5 inches long and they're great scavengers. They burrow into the sand and until feeding time all you can see is the mouth tube protruding above the surface of the water, unless they're hiding under something. They must have a crazy good sense of smell, because as soon as food hits the water they come out of the gravel and start moving all over the tank looking for whatever has hit the bottom or has become lodged into the live rock. I should get a couple of more.

WYite

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
I installed the QT tank last night, a couple of fish should be here next Wednesday. I have not bought a marine fish since November 2019, to be honest I'm a little nervous.

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Looking good. Looking forward to seeing some fish!

WYite

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
The fish are already in their box and they are on their way, they should be here tomorrow at noon, I'm nervous and excited, it's important to me.

Reactions: Wyomingite

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
The fish are already in their box and they are on their way, they should be here tomorrow at noon, I'm nervous and excited, it's important to me.
The excitement of getting new inhabitants is one of the best part of the hobby. You always know you're in for new experiences and a renewed satisfaction of success when things go well. Looking forward to pics.

WYite

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
The guys are already here, acclimatizing at this time, they are beautiful fish I have obtained the following:
-Pomacanthus imperator juv. 3 1/4"
-Chaetodontoplus mesoleucus 2"
IMG_20210312_155605~2.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store