65G FOWLR Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
This little guy never got off the rocks, his skinny and weak appearance didn't help him with the stress of the trip. I trust my friend who has been selling me saltwater fish for several years and he told me that he was eating well, and I believe him but it was simply too stressful, although I feel bad because his size was ideal, a shame.

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Emperor angelfish eats everything I throw in the tank, I'm sure he's going to get fat soon, and he's probably going to be the head of the tank when there's more fish. I'm thinking of adding a skimmer in the sump, maybe for the next few weeks.
P1030170~2.JPG

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
So isn't an emperor going to get a little big for your tank eventually?

WYite

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
So isn't an emperor going to get a little big for your tank eventually?

WYite
You are correct, I have plans for a larger tank and system, although that will depend on my job, I may have to move to another city, so the change would have to wait, but I hope that does not happen. Either way, before planning something bigger I must first succeed here.

Reactions: Wyomingite

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
You are correct, I have plans for a larger tank and system, although that will depend on my job, I may have to move to another city, so the change would have to wait, but I hope that does not happen. Either way, before planning something bigger I must first succeed here.
I wasn't criticizing, Lalo. I figured you had a plan and I was just curious.

I remember wanting bigger tanks after graduating college, but I didn't know where I was going to end up moving or when. It's not fun feeling like your life is on hold. It's just miserable waiting.

I'm looking forward to watching him change as he grows up.

WYite

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
I wasn't criticizing, Lalo. I figured you had a plan and I was just curious.

I remember wanting bigger tanks after graduating college, but I didn't know where I was going to end up moving or when. It's not fun feeling like your life is on hold. It's just miserable waiting.

I'm looking forward to watching him change as he grows up.

WYite
I know you weren't criticizing man, don't worry.
I don't think you could have said it better, I'm sure I'm on hold now, my plans for a bigger tank have been postponed for about three years, I even have the base for my bigger tank! I would love to start with what I have planned for the end of the year, but I'm not sure of anything yet.

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
I did a water change last night and this is what the tank looks like this morning. I got a lot of detritus out of the sand and some more from the sump, I'm already thinking of a good skimmer.
IMG_20210322_080640~2.jpg

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Looking good!

WYite

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com