7 UK Gallon Reef Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
HACKINGCOUGHaliensCOUGHCOUGH
yes, they're aliens from planet aquax.... they're asking me how come the humans now know of their existence ;)

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Meet Bert

Time for a little update...made a new entry on the blogg, but will add the pics here in the log...Would you all give a nice warm Aquaria Central Welcome to "Bert"....my new resident Orange Spotted Watchman Goby.....awwww he's cute....will get better pics when he shows himself in the tank.....Now to find a pistol shrimp...Sound easy?? hmmm....nu oh.....

100_1956.jpg 100_1960.jpg

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
Time for a little update...made a new entry on the blogg, but will add the pics here in the log...Would you all give a nice warm Aquaria Central Welcome to "Bert"....my new resident Orange Spotted Watchman Goby.....awwww he's cute....will get better pics when he shows himself in the tank.....Now to find a pistol shrimp...Sound easy?? hmmm....nu oh.....
Hellllllo Bert! He looks like a cool little guy. We have trouble finding pistol shrimp over here too, Niko. Well, finding them for less than $40.00 U.S.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Niko there are a couple of guys around here trying to trap one.. Why not hit them up for an overnight flight over the pond to you.. ;)

severum mama

is a big bowl of wrong.
Dec 30, 2006
North GA
Hey Tom...LOL...i just have trouble finding them...period....LOL...believe me, i would happily pay 40 bux right now..even 60...
Wow, that sucks! I can get them here for about 10 bucks. The tank is really coming along and I love the new goby!:) Here's hoping you can get him a shrimp buddy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store