-- 90 Gallon Build Thread --

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
Sorry for offtopic but were you able to get ahold of nate at massive aggression for those other fish?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I CANT get green terrors out of my mind. Could I have an asian upside down catfish, a BGK, a green terror, and a firemouth?

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I GOT A FLAGTAIL

He is shy though.

He swims at odd angels and doesn't move around much and stays near the bottom of the tank. I think its because of the silver dollars. I hope he will get accustomed to the environment let me know if this is normal for flagtails or not.

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
I GOT A FLAGTAIL

He is shy though.

He swims at odd angels and doesn't move around much and stays near the bottom of the tank. I think its because of the silver dollars. I hope he will get accustomed to the environment let me know if this is normal for flagtails or not.
wow! Thats great to hear. I also have a flagtail. hes about 3-4''.
Post some pics..
I'll post my flagtail:

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Awesome bfk... I will put pics up sometime soon. I also got BGK. What should I feed the flagfish and BGK and how should I feed the BGK?

Also, my pleco cleaned up ALL of the algae in my tank

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
can anyone explain why both of my 150w visa therm stealth heaters are set at 79 degrees and my 90 gallon tank is only 76 degrees? should i just turn the heaters up?

joel.uejio

AC Members
Jun 1, 2009
Real Name
Joel
Do you have a lid for the top? If not maybe you're losing heat to evaporation?....just a guess.....

joel.uejio

AC Members
Jun 1, 2009
Real Name
Joel
I could see evaporation causing a decent change. Do you notice a drop in water level over time? Do you have to top off often?

How are the flagtail and bgk doing? Got any pics? :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store