-- 90 Gallon Build Thread --

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Yes, I do often top offs and the water goes down about 2 cm a day. You want pics eh? haha.... I finally got them but there are terrible quality.

The second to last pic is the new red head eartheater I got.
The last pic is the balzani that got attacked by him and a demon earth eater in my qt tank (now separated). Do you think he can be saved? Poor guy.

I think he might have fin rot in addition to getting his back nipped. thoughts? I put some melafix in the tank.

Also, my flagtail always hides, is it because of the bigger silver dollars u think?

DSC01131.JPG DSC01134.JPG DSC01135.JPG DSC01141.JPG DSC01145.JPG

joel.uejio

AC Members
Jun 1, 2009
Real Name
Joel
I think evaporation could definitely be affecting your temp. Try getting a top and see what that does.

Sorry to hear about the balzani. :( The red head looks great but kind of small -- may need to keep an eye on him and that BGK (how long is that guy???)

Fish look great overall! Keep at it!

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
the BGK is only 4" so the geo should be fine. I currently dont have any money to buy a canopy, but as soon as i do i plan to.

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Sorry to hear it BFK. All seems to be well. I am almost done fighting a small ich infection on the tank. I will keep the temp at 85 for another 4 days or so and all should be fine.

Current stock:
Red head eartheater
BGK
raphael catfish
fantail pleco
flagtail pro
4 silver d's

Want to add:
nicaraguan cichlid
2 severums
cf. gymnogenys
1 more geo.

THOUGHTS?

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
flagtail passed tonight =(. The rest of my fish seem to be fine and should survive the ich attack that just started dissapearing today (i wish the flagtail could have held on for one more day!)

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
flagtail passed tonight =(. The rest of my fish seem to be fine and should survive the ich attack that just started dissapearing today (i wish the flagtail could have held on for one more day!)
Wow... that sucks... what is it with flagtails? One illness in the tank and they die. I guess they need to be treated like discus. I guess when I set my brand new 90 gallon tank up with angelfish and discus I will try and add a flagtail to the mix. That sucks cause I know how much you liked your flagtail... :( Get another and try him he may do better but wait till you get rid of the ick. You can try a bichir thats what I am after next. :)
Good luck with your fight agianst ick!
-Alex

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store