A Miracle!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nickmcmechan

Proudly Scottish
Feb 25, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Last week I ordered fish on line for first time, so was a bit nervous.

3 deliveries from 3 suppliers due...

First two came on time by vourier (guaranteed next day by Noon). Fish in great condition and are all still doing really well one week later...well pleased...

Third batch were meant to arrive Thursday Noon, no show from Courier....used Track & Trace...Courier has the fish...asked the supllier to contact the Courier as I could not be at home between 10am-1pm Friday....

Friday comes and go...attempted delivery at 12.30 when I said I would not be in......collection office closed at 1pm....

Saturday....I get to the collection office at 6am when it opens. expecting a very smelly parcel...the lady handing over says "oh i wondered what was in the box there was water all around it....."

Supplier has said he put enough O2 and Ammo Lock in the bags to last 48 hours but ws now at the stage of offering me a refund and saying lots of nasty things about the Courier.

So, I open the box to find 3 very healthy looking fish...its now a week later and they're doing gr8!!!!

OK, they're hardy Malawis, but I really did not expect that!!!!!!!!!!!

Alegre323

AC Members
Aug 27, 2007
great story. what courier is this so we can stay away?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Good deal, Nick. I always get testy when a live delivery doesn't go down as planned.

shaggbark

The rare and Elusive....Ninja Cod
Feb 12, 2007
Hopewell Jct. NY
Wow, I bet the fish were glad to see you! Nice to hear that they are doing well

8)
Michelle

yogias

www.justgiving.com/susanmoseley
Jan 23, 2007
West Wales, UK
Cant go wrong with APC. I have ordered fish online, always used APC, they are first class!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store