Ace25's 75G Build Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Works fine for me.. just have to copy the URL of the picture into a new page to open the picture, then it is cached and will show up on the thread.... I know, a lot of work for a picture of a bowl of green noodles. ;)

felixpaws

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Pocatello, Idaho
Great tank design!

Love the tank design. I had to go back, and re-read the entire thread, because I wasn't aware you had a tank crash. I read it, up until you moved. Sorry you had problems, glad you are working through them. Too bad I didn't have my tank set up when you were giving away softy frags. I'd have paid shipping to Idaho. I'm from California myself. Moved five years ago, and there are no clubs or really good LFS' around. Any time you want to get rid of some easy corals, let me know. Shipping's gotta be cheaper to Idaho, than Florida, lol! :thumbsup: I learned a lot from this 100 page thread, thanks! :popcorn: Serve me up some sushi, too, while your at it! A little eel, maybe? Lol!:tropicalfish:

Darc

AC Members
Jan 26, 2011
Ypsilanti, Michigan
Real Name
Darcie
If I ever need help with anything ever, i think i know who to ask. This is really an epic and i mean EPIC tank set up, if it were my tank i would be very proud. Sorry I'm late, i'm a new member and i plan on setting up a saltwater tank sometime soon and i'm trying to soak up as much knowledge as i can before i get anything.

Ace25

Oct 3, 2005
Thanks, although at this moment my tank is still a shell of what it once was.. after the crash I decided it was time to play "mad scientist" with my tank and have been messing with all kinds of new things since the crash, like Algae Turf Scrubbers, LEDs, Bio-Pellets, etc. Since I am constantly messing around with my tank it hasn't been the best place to house SPS corals but one day I will have it back to its full glory.

Ace25

Oct 3, 2005
So I finally got around to redoing this tank.. years of trying to band-aid different issues and never fully resolving them.. decided to just start over with all clean rock and will nuke and cook my old rock to make them new again in about 6 months (after cooking).

[video=youtube;H1qFa6K5WFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1qFa6K5WFU[/video]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store