African Dwarf Frog Sick?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
That could be a symptom of something, or it could be normal frog behavior..just depending on the situation, how often it happens etc... Is there any way you could answer some of the other questions I asked? It would be really helpful to have pictures, and a full profile of what is going on so that we can try to help you. It is really hard to get a grasp on what is happening without really detailed knowledge of the symptoms.

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
That could be a symptom of something, or it could be normal frog behavior..just depending on the situation, how often it happens etc... Is there any way you could answer some of the other questions I asked? It would be really helpful to have pictures, and a full profile of what is going on so that we can try to help you. It is really hard to get a grasp on what is happening without really detailed knowledge of the symptoms.

:iagree: What she said

Jannika

MTS Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
N. California
As mentioned, frogs sometimes move slowly or not all for long periods of time. When mine feel energetic they will swim up to the surface and back down repeatedly, sometimes for hours. I just love these little rascals.

Are they eating, or bumping things with their nose?

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Ok, I'm sorry, but if you can't answer any questions then I can't really try to help you.:huh: Just updating with random things isn't going to give anyone a clue what is going on. Cloudy water can be caused by a bacterial bloom, or many other things, especially when your tank isn't cycled yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store