AM I SILLY

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
what is the b/g made of... it might be easier to break or cut it up into pieces rather than take it all off as one. sorry... just thought of that.

ghinksmon

AC Members
Aug 30, 2005
Northern NJ
Agreed, can't pass up free. I like the dimensions of the tank. I once had an acrylic 80 gal that was just as long but slightly taller and wider, about 44cm x 44cm on the ends.

Good luck with the tank and the move.

ESOXLUCIOUSS

AC Members
Nov 19, 2005
Dublin Ireland
Thanks ..or tanks it should be lo. Will have a look tomorrow and see what i can do.
216 litres big enough for me... Could be three spawning tanks or 1 big pec tank.. who knows. just to start the project will be good.
Tanks again..lol..
Regards,
Denis

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
looking at the tank it seems like a lot of work to get that b/g off. from the looks of things i'd think there'd at least be a chance you'd cause a leak somewhere fiddling with it. i'd say it's almost not worth the effort.

however... looking at that extra layer of silicone puddled up on the left bottom corner i'd say a complete strip and re caulk is in order so go for it. if it starts leaking from taking the b/g off it might be a blessing in disguise that forces you to take the precaution of replacing the old silicone.

Fresh250

Fishaholic
May 5, 2009
Massachusetts, USA
you sir would have been silly not to take that home. :) Awesome find and good luck with the progress... look forward to more pictures

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store