An amazing video about the Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

The Dave

AC Members
Jul 26, 2016
western Massachusetts
www.youtube.com
Real Name
David Creque
The Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) is probably the easiest cichlid to maintain and breed.
In fact, due to their small size ( 3-4 inches / 7.6 - 10 cm ), hardy, adaptable nature, and ease of breeding, this fish is probably the ideal cichlid for anyone that is taking their first steps into keeping cichlids.
The following incredible high-definition video gives you an in-depth look at everything you need to know about maintaining this species. Best of all, you are guaranteed to see things you have never seen before !!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great vid! Thanks.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Absolutely beautiful video! That's a lot reading for watching a video though lol and I think a simple voice over would really make it next level. I don't mean to put your videos down of course but I can tell how much time and effort you put into them so it seems like shooting yourself in the foot to have no sound or voice over to accompany such stellar graphics. Thanks for sharing and for putting such a lovely video together to share with everyone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store