Anyone been fishing lately?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Since theres many large nartural lakes around here and a few rivers, including the Delaware River. From what I know thats around here are Trout, Small Mouth, Large Mouth, Pike, Tiger muskie, Sunnfies, Pumpkinseed(a native fish to NJ), Pickeral, catfish, Striper, and many more that I can't name. I do know theres Short Nose Sturgen in the Delaware.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Catching a sturgeon would be a heck of an experience!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ravenpb226

AC Members
May 10, 2010
North Beach, MD
Real Name
Allen
I'm pretty jealous of that pike. I haven't had the luck find them close to me.

I haven't been fishing much yet but I've been out crabbing with pull traps and trotline and have had some good luck. Hoping to get out this weekend for some fishing.

Of course the during and after pics of the crabs

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1372211042.884366.jpg ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1372211057.867322.jpg

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I go crabbing everytime we go out on the docks for saltwater fishing. I could give you a before picture of the crabs but not an after picture because... Well theres really nothing to show. Unless i get and x-ray of my stomach of course! :D

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Im not a big fan of saltwater fishing. I can never catch a thing unless im out on a boat. I havent got my dad a fathers day gift and lately hes been talking about deepsea fishing trips. So im thinking about going out with him for the day as a gift.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
If you can, start saving money up to take a trip to the nearest coastal state and give it a shot. Thats like the only positive thing about living in Massachusetts. Besides that we get bombarded with taxes and other political nonsense. Hense the nickname Taxachusetts.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store