Aquageek's 29G Reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aquageek

AC Members
Feb 27, 2011
Real Name
John
Quick update. Tank is still up and running. Aqua scape is still the same; for live stock I have a pair of clowns, fairy tail wrasse, and a small frag of Zoa's (unidentified). I haven't added much to the tank because it is on my desk at work. I am getting ready to bring it home. I have ordered a RODI unit from BRS that I should have on Monday, and Wednesday my LFS will have biocube stands back in stock. I am hoping to bring the tank home on Friday. I just didn't really want to start pouring money into it while it sits at work. I want it in my living room where I can appreciate my hard work, while not doing hard work lol. Once I get it home, I want to change the aqua scape because I do not really like it the way it is. I'll get some pictures on Monday of what it looks like now, and maybe you guys can help me come up with a new scape :).

aquageek

AC Members
Feb 27, 2011
Real Name
John
Changed the scape again. I liked the one I had yesterday, but was concerned about future coral placement. Also pulled hood off, and re-mounted my LED modules. They were at an angle due to how they were mounted on the stock Coralife reflector, so I took the reflector outside and beat the heck out of it with a mallet lol. The light spread is much better now. Things are looking good since I brought the tank home. Going to check water params tomorrow,and if everything looks good maybe a new piece of coral this weekend!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store