At work Secret Santa got me fish!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ara

Catquarium
Feb 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Wow.. those are stunning.

But I agree.. I am amazed anyone would live fish as a present. Do the people in your office know how much room you had in your tank an that you could even take Angels?

I am glad it worked out! :)

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
nice gift xD lol
how big is the tank there in? lovely tank also!

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
btw nguyenD, what is the substrate in that tank? That is exactly the black I've been looking for. All the ones I have tried have wound up looking gray/brown after awhile, if not straight out of the bag or bucket.[/QUOTE]

That is soilmaster select 8 bucks for 50lbs but good luck finding it , it is made by lesco who i think discontinued that product, you may find it at your local john deere store. a close second for substrate would be turface mvp which you may be able to find.

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
thanks manny! it is sms, the tank is a 40gallon breeder. We all had to fill out secret santa lists, and were supposed to exhange presents during a time we were off (not while at work). I also listed cories/neons/apistos/plants. Easy stuff anyone could pick out at lfs. The fact that I got angels were odd, but everyone at work knows I would be able to accomdidate them. =)

lol and I did put on my list "NO GOLDFISh! google my list quit being lazy"

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Yay for you ng! And they are beauties! Especially love that black one!

guppy226

AC Members
Jan 30, 2009
Hamilton, OH
Great looking angles!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Congrats! Nice angels!