At work Secret Santa got me fish!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Can I be simultaneously stunned at the beauty of the fish and the thoughfulness of the gift, while being horrified at the notion of giving live animals away in an office arrangement like this? :)
lol once people find out you are into fish they think you have room for everything. i have had plenty of fish dumped off on me because they know i have a bunch of tanks lol

AngeloG

AC Members
Jan 30, 2009
Im sure the person knew something about fish n u....Imagine gettin a kitten n the person didnt know u were highly allergic or had pitbulls ?

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
lol thanks all yeah I even run go into other offices and load my aquariums on their computers as backgrounds. The angels are doing great and are eating well. haven't seen any new fin nips so I'm chalking it up to the lfs where they came from. They have also stopped hiding all together.

On a side note are different strains more aggressive or sensitive then others??

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Well, it seems like gold pearl scale x marble koi,,,something or otherish...are a bit more sensitive...too many recessive genes? Yours look good to GO! Grow them up & let's see some spawn, man. lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store