Black Dragon plakat

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Yes, usually chain stores (petsmart, petco and walmart) will get already sick ones or they will get ill and die days after being bought. Fighters are usually weaker due to the inbreeding.
Peanut was bought on Saturday, was sent out on monday, delivey next day was postponed and arrived to me on wednesday morning before i had to go school and was still in perfect condition when i cames back from school, but only very stress.
When i acclimate him to his new home he was quite nervous and was darting and exploring every where and nver scare of my finger or whole hand unless out in the tank LOL.
Stuck in the mail for one weeks? Is it okay?
Nice! It must’ve been packed well, the poly is doing great now, but it looked rough on arrival, I kept it in a hospital tank for a week and gave it some TLC. It’s the last bichir I posted a few days ago

Reactions: Sprinkle

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Very nice fish! I am a little confused though. Is there a marine variety of betta ( other than THE marine betta, Calloplesiops altivelis) that I don't know about, or are you just trying to liven up the marine section since it appears to be suffering a slow, painful death? ?

WYite

• Haha

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Very nice fish! I am a little confused though. Is there a marine variety of betta ( other than THE marine betta, Calloplesiops altivelis) that I don't know about, or are you just trying to liven up the marine section since it appears to be suffering a slow, painful death? ?

WYite
Lol I posted in the wrong section by mistake

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK

WYite
i think there is marine betta ?

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
FishAddict74 FishAddict74 , just Report your 1st post to be moved to Anabantoids.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Moved.

Reactions: Sprinkle and dudley
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com