box store must have the worlds smartest people working in their store.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DarkSoul

Mad Scientist
Mar 12, 2007
London, Ontario
You should have gone to see what it was she was talking about. It might have been it, or nothing even resembling a power strip. Might be worth it just to find out what it was.
Because I dont have a car, and its a 20 mins drive to the store, or about 1.5 hours on a bus.... and to get out there only to find it isnt exactly what I was looking for is a waste of my dads time (my ride :p... and yes i live with my gf, and kid.... but he still helps out) and even if it was the right thing, I didn't have the money right now to buy it.

My small weekly budget for these types of things has been spent on a couple of bottles of prime, and some plumbing fittings for my filters.

I REALLY am curious as to what it was that she was looking at it, but unless It was a digital timer/powerbar that had the same functionality as the aqualight, then I don't want it at all.

So it won't really even be worth going to Pets Mart until I actually need to buy something, but I will be giving them a try because im not really into Aquarium Services anymore.... over priced, and they dont carry half of the products that they used to... its all bigals stuff.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store