Brackish Fish Compatibility

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
So because I am now restocking my 38gal brackish tank, I decided this time to ask you guys about fish compatibility so I don't make anymore mistakes. I currently have two black mollies and three knight gobies in the tank. But I plan to restock so that my stock will be six black mollies and ten bumblebee gobies. Does anyone know if this stock will work? Will the mollies become aggressive to the bumblebee gobies or anything like that? And while I'm here, does anyone have any tips on caring for bumblebee gobies? Thank you.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
Does nobody know?

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
I don't have any personal experience with this mix, but I do know that if your mollies are males they tend to rule the tanks. But I haven't seen them really bother the guys on the bottoms of tanks.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
I'll give it a try then. The two mollies I have now are boys, but they're still pretty young. Hopefully I can secure a bunch of females to avoid the problem, but when you order online it really is the luck of the draw.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store