Broken fish tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SnowGurb

Registered Member
Sep 20, 2018
I accidentally cracked my fish tank and I am currently trying to find a replacement for it but most stores don't have my size I need a 35 by 16 (whole tank) or a 35 by 8 (half tank) the top part only. I am located in Las Vegas and I am new to this site so I don't know if I posted in the right forum or not but any help appreciated

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
35 inches long by 16 inches wide (the footprint)? If so that is a very non standard size and will be hard to find. Most tanks are 24", 30" or 36" long and 12" or 18" wide (front to back). Did you already have a 35x16 tank? Please provide some more details so we can hopefully help more.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Welcome and sorry to hear about your issues here!

Like said, that tank size will be mostly likely impossible to find on a shelf somewhere. Did any of the shops you tried offer to order you one? I'm more curious if that size is even a possibility currently.

The other option is repair it with a piece of glass cut to fit. That's a bit of work and you need to be able to remove and replace the top and bottom frames without breaking those.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store