CADE 225L

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ghengis

cunninglinguist
Jun 23, 2008
Cairns, Australia.
...so that was up to about a week ago.

On monday, I received more goodies...I love presents (even when I buy them for myself ;) ). One 6x39w T5HO light and stands to hang it from. Woot!

...and this is about where I am at, for now.

(and, yes, that chord will be tied away, lol)

So, now I will just hold out until the system has cycled. I don't really have any set plans for planting, but I am aiming at an island type effect, built around the V in the right side DW. But, I still have a few weeks to think on that further.

Also, I have more Eco Complete on order to raise the slope at the rear left and rear centre. The right side is OK, but the other areas got missed somehow...

Cheers for looking, comments or questions always welcome :)

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Gorgeous tank, and such a great size! You're right about the original DW setup being too busy... I like what you've come up with.

ghengis

cunninglinguist
Jun 23, 2008
Cairns, Australia.
G'day all. Have not been around here for a while, but thought I'd bring you all an update on this tank.

I have been battling first GHA and recently GDA over the past few months and had real issues with cloudy water that wouldn't go away. The kind loaning of a UVC from a member on a local forum fixed that pretty quick smart and this is where it's at...

You will notice a few patches of algae still loitering here and there, but the difference is just 900% over two weeks ago.

A couple more...

As always, cheers for lookin :)

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
superb!

fastlight81

AC Members
May 22, 2010
Such an amazing tank! You have real talent, which one day I hope to have! Can we get a plant list? I also notice co2 in the opposite corner of the tank back away from the flow. Does this work well for you? Seems like it would just all escape.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store