Chilodonella

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

sundragon

AC Members
Dec 8, 2010
Washington, DC
you mean me freaking out and running around when i saw the tetra? :eek3:

Yes, haha i have been observing the fish and noted anything different. Same for water param. Is there something I'm missing?

Cerianthus

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Make sure not to miss the following on your record:

"freaking out and running around when i saw the tetra!" :laugh:

sundragon

AC Members
Dec 8, 2010
Washington, DC
Honestly, the thought of losing all the fish made me physically sick... It's my second tank and I'm slowly getting infected by the hobby... I would be an unhappy camper losing all the fish. I ran around, probably for a minute and got composed, and started observing the symptoms. Neons are so tiny that I feel they succumb quickly. I thought Oh God, Neon Tetra Disease, but that didn't match the symptoms I found online... The rest is history :D

Cerianthus

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Honestly, the thought of losing all the fish made me physically sick... It's my second tank and I'm slowly getting infected by the hobby... I would be an unhappy camper losing all the fish. I ran around, probably for a minute and got composed, and started observing the symptoms. Neons are so tiny that I feel they succumb quickly. I thought Oh God, Neon Tetra Disease, but that didn't match the symptoms I found online... The rest is history :D
Talk about nightmares, at least I dont have anymore nightmares about flooding the whole floor :)
Even loosing all/total crash is part of fishkeeping as long as one learns from such.

Slowly but surely, you re gettig there! Try to enjoy as meant to be!:)

sundragon

AC Members
Dec 8, 2010
Washington, DC
Last update: Finished up the course of treatment placed the Purigen back into the filter - everything is fine - no sick fish or dead fish... I did see something unusual two neon tetra dancing, sparring, I don't know what - for a few minutes... They all look fine, eat, sing, other than that... I'll post that as a question.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store