Did I get the plague?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
I have two Peppermints and a Skunk Cleaner in my 40B. I don't see any problems. Not sure if the smaller area of the 5g would change that though.

Mixing shrimp depends on the type really. For instance, Coral Banded seem closer to lobsters really then shrimp temperament-wise. They can be downright aggressive sometimes. Peppermints and Skunks aren't too aggressive though (unless they see a coral getting a meal...).

Coel03

AC Members
Jun 21, 2012
So far no sightings, only been 2 days but that's good right?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

KellyFrancis

Holo the Wise Wolf
Jul 13, 2012
What's the difference between a Molly Miller Blenny and a Lawnmower Blenny? I searched Google quick and apparently there is a difference, but beats me what....

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
What's the difference between a Molly Miller Blenny and a Lawnmower Blenny? I searched Google quick and apparently there is a difference, but beats me what....
There is a lot of resemblance among blenny species. In this case the suttle differences are head shape and size. they both look rather different in person. In pictures they look similar.

Coel03

AC Members
Jun 21, 2012
Found another bit last night, treated it. Thank god they are an easy to move piece of live rock

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Aiptasia are very common so don't feel like you are having bad luck. Definitely nuke them and do everything you can to prevent them from getting in to your tank in the 1st place but they are something that many of us have to deal with. Adding a couple of pepps shouldn't be a problem but there are no guarantees. Your bioload will not be impacted even in a 5 gallon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store