Do you believe in the 2012 Apocalypse?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Do you believe in the 2012 Apocalypse?

• Yes

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 110 82.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
2012 makes me LOL. the likelihood of the disaster happening is about as much as the movie being an alltime blockbuster.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
The atrocity that is 2012 already happened in movie form, 2 years early. That was the cataclysmic event that Nostradamus predicted, and the only reason the Mayan calender supposedly ends there is because they couldn't fathom wanting to keep time in a reality they had to share with that massive pile of unmitigated crap.

On a more serious note, it is as much hubris to claim to be able to put a date on when it'll happen as it is to assume that it won't. Regardless of your religious belief or lack thereof, its not a good idea from any viewpoint to assume you know with any certainty either way.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
2012 will happen. And i know what will happen to! Ill stop eating chocolate!

But really, i think that a 2012 will happen someday, maybe not 2012 itself, but 65 million years is long time between mass excitations. Maybe yellowstone will go off or a metior will hit the earth and destroy civilization ether way, we will live, well just need to rebuild.

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
Right now I'm more concerned about our magnetic shield declining in power. It's what protects the planet from a lot of cosmic rays. Without it we are toast.

Q

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Right now I'm more concerned about our magnetic shield declining in power. It's what protects the planet from a lot of cosmic rays. Without it we are toast.

Q
Literally.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer

Q
yea, the only thing that could actually do that is stopping the core, its just changing shape and position, called a magnetic reversal, happens ever million years or so. What we should be worried about is Global Warming, if we get to a point of no return we could end up like venus.

iLunar

AC Members
Dec 30, 2009
yea, the only thing that could actually do that is stopping the core, its just changing shape and position, called a magnetic reversal, happens ever million years or so. What we should be worried about is Global Warming, if we get to a point of no return we could end up like venus.
I agree with this! it's us people who are destroying our planet! not some asteroid or some volcano that will blow up or some large scale earthquakes!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I agree with this! it's us people who are destroying our planet! not some asteroid or some volcano that will blow up or some large scale earthquakes!
True dat! The only thing that can wipe out humans are other humans! And we are pretty good at that already!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store