Does my Betta have fin rot?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

random18me

AC Members
Aug 13, 2020
Belgium
Camera Used
Iphone
I wanted to start treating him now, because at this point I don't think it will get better on it's own. I guess I might not have explained this better in my previous post, but Wednesday, he will have been in the new tank for 2 weeks. Both when he was still in the old tank, and now in the new tank, I've kept doing the water changes and making sure everything is clean. Ammonia and nitrite are 0, nitrate is lower than 10. Since his tail is slowly getting worse, I think I should start treating him now, since I feel like I've waited long enough to see if he would get better on his own. Waiting another 2 weeks won't make much of a difference in my opinion, except his tail will be worse.

I get your concern for treating him if it's not necessary, and I don't want to use medicine unless I have to, but at this point, I do feel like it's the best thing for my Betta.

Comparing this picture with the previous one I posted, his tail did get noticably shorter in some places.
IMG_7251.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store