Ebay seller about to lose money on this ? 300G tank NEW

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
Read the ad and see if he's kidding

bettalover

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
i bidded. wth. probably not going to win but i can dream right...

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
No worries, the tank will get bid up by the time the auction ends. The seller is just trying to avoid paying the e-bay fees for an expensive listing.

CWO4GUNNER

USN/USCG 1974-2004 Weps
The dimensions are a bit wacked, no wonder the glass one started to crack. A 48" tall tank is asking for failure over a relatively short time, 36 tall is about as tall as you can get in a frameless tank column of water. Then 24" wide is not exactly the width you would want with such a tall tank I mean with respect to proportional dimension.

Anyway I wouldn't be willing to pay more then a dollar a gallon for that tank and we all know its going to sell for at least 4 figures, no way it will sell for less and no way I would pay that much. I don't mind admitting Im out classed to bid for that tank, Im a CL man all the way LOL.

But for someone out there with allot of disposable cash or in the high end of the hobby, it will be just what they wanted and at a bargine saving 1/2 to 1/3 what it cost to make.

ghinksmon

AC Members
Aug 30, 2005
Northern NJ
From the ad...

"MY WIFE DECIDED TO TELL ME SHE DIDN'T WANT FISH ANYMORE
AFTER I PURCHASED A 5200 DOLLAR CUSTOM FISH TANK..
SHES HAPPY IM HAPPY RIGHT!!!! "

Definitely not a fish addict!

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
From the ad...

"MY WIFE DECIDED TO TELL ME SHE DIDN'T WANT FISH ANYMORE
AFTER I PURCHASED A 5200 DOLLAR CUSTOM FISH TANK..
SHES HAPPY IM HAPPY RIGHT!!!! "

Definitely not a fish addict!
i think the last line is sarcasm...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store