FS Electric Blue Crayfish (Procambarus Alleni) - Las Vegas, NV - Ship or Pickup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDTigger

Newest member of F.A.R.T.
Jul 4, 2009
Pawleys Island, SC
dwarf should be no where in the title.

would you be interested in trading adults? i breed these and sell them myself. i try to get new blood as often as i can. you should try too.

What water params do these need?

Awesome looking crays, look the same size as a blue crab. :eek:

Any chance you might be closer to the east coast than Las Vegas?

azolla

Invertafreak
Feb 26, 2010
Cape Cod, MA
baby crays

:dance:awesome that your breeding these. got anymore? I would love to buy a male and female.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
That's a good price, but 6-8" aren't dwarfs by any means. Maybe they are, by comparison with Maine lobsters.
Thanks for that.. I just spaced it when I typed out the first post. They're not dwarfs so I've removed that from the description.

Thanks!!

dwarf should be no where in the title.

would you be interested in trading adults? i breed these and sell them myself. i try to get new blood as often as i can. you should try too.
Probably not. I only have one breeding pair and I don't keep the offspring, so I don't need any adults right now.

What water params do these need?

Awesome looking crays, look the same size as a blue crab. :eek:

Any chance you might be closer to the east coast than Las Vegas?
Thanks. The most important factor is not keeping them too warm. They like cooler temps... ranging from 60-78 degrees F. So don't go any hotter than that. Their comfy pH range is 6.5 to 7.5.

Vegas hasn't moved any closer, Tigg. Sorry about that. ;)

Awesome critters. How do I get a pair of these. Please!!!!!!!:thm:
:dance:awesome that your breeding these. got anymore? I would love to buy a male and female.
Got your messages, Azolla.. I'll send you an email.

Also sending replies to those of you who've PMd me.

Thanks for all the interest, everyone!!

azolla

Invertafreak
Feb 26, 2010
Cape Cod, MA
Cool I'll be waiting for that e-mail. Thanks.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
PMs and emails replied.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I still have some, Dragonclaws, but these critters are small and active. Makes them real hard for me to sex them.

Shipments have not yet be sent. I'll message those of you who've PMd me with an update after I take a closer look at them this evening. (Sorry for the delay. I need to move them out to another tank setup where they'll be easier to catch.)

bettalover

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
How long til they are able to be sex? or when they are sexually mature?

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I should be able to sex them now, they're over a month old. They're just too small to grasp them safely with my fingers without hurting them. So I have to get them out and flip them upside down... lol.

They're sexually mature fairly soon... at between 3 and 6 months. They'll be about 2 inches bigger then. They grow pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store