Everyone post Pics of your Tank Here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wearysole4

Registered Member
May 13, 2007
manchester
hey i agree the tanks in this post all look good, a few issues with the mix of some of the fish but hey each to there own.... one thing that seems to be mising from most of the tanks is some hight in the rock work... come on hide all that equiptment and the wallpaper on the walls behind them.... plus giving a bit of hight in the rockwork gives you the chance to make loads of caves and hiding holes for the fish which will mke them feel more settled in the tank... if your worried about the rocks falling down then stick the together with milliput.... but like i said at the start they look good just come on be adventurous ;-)

atarax

Crazy Crab Man
Sep 20, 2007
here's my 55gal:

Napolinewjersey, what are u using to keep those acro's attached to the back of your tank like that? looks kind of like suction cups.:jaw-dropping:

anemone

Mighty mad reef reefer .........
Oct 7, 2007
central florida
www.exoticwetpets.com
Hey guys, just wondering about all the algea I see in all your tanks. Is it bad that i'm always keeping mine scrubbed/cleaned ? Not the rocks or anything, just my sand and glass.

soccerkidbs

How do you like me now?
Mar 9, 2007
Medford
there are different types of algea some are good some are a pain. coraline is good algae but you can clean it off your glass or you can leave it its personal prefrence. some just leave it on the back glass.

anemone

Oct 7, 2007
central florida
www.exoticwetpets.com
Yeah, I scrap all of it off, purple, brown, pocka dots, i don't discriminate lol I figure I have enough on my rocks... i'm pretty picky on my glass and sand.

Also, got another question, which probably doesn't belong on this board but eh -- how long will it take for my fiji rock to have critters comming out of it or mushrooms polyps etc. to start growing on it ? Its been a few months and I havent seen any critters but lots of colors and some weird growths, maybe a fresh something growing ? Anywho, I just want to know what to expect, its been a few months already.:feedback:

anemone

Oct 7, 2007
central florida
www.exoticwetpets.com
Anywho, 310 gallon, also have a 230 g. not pictures and working on a smaller 75 gallon right now, but only have 50 lbs live fiji, ran outta dough lol

SaltWaterTank.jpg Nemo1.jpg Dori2.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store