Finally got me some shrimps! ;-)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Actually, it was the owner of the store who told the girl the price.

Which was why I got so excited. Not just your normal 'new kid got the price wrong'.

Maybe he just wanted to move them...I don't know...actually, I don't care...I'm just happy I got me some shrimps!

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Congratulations...that is an outstanding price. And I had to laugh, mine hid out in the back of the LR for about a month or so. Now it is all over the tank - think it just wanted to know it wouldn't be eaten by anyone before venturing out. Can't wait to see the pics------CPD is right, new aquisitions require new pics.

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
How cute! They seem like they like each other too.

rxdoc_85

AC Members
Mar 9, 2008
st. louis, missouri
sweet pair of cleaners man. i have a fire/blood shrimp myself, and he gives me a lot of entertianment. he was very shy for about the first 3 weeks, but now he is pretty outgoing and moves about the tank. it's pretty funny, actually, because he and my serpent star have become pretty good friends and always share the same hideout spot. and what's even funner is that i often see the shrimp hitching rides on the star's back when he's moving about the tank. i wish i could get it on film for you guys, it's pretty funny.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store