Full Tank Shots : Share them here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

missc4

Fishy love
Mar 14, 2007
VA

i_limantara

AC Members
Feb 28, 2007
Indonesia
well... still need more improvement... this tank and the fish already 1 years old...

the new setting has been improve... lightning from 150 watt become 210 watt......

and next process is add a goniopora and more live rock

tank.jpg tank2.jpg

blinxxpunk182

I LOVE MY AQUARIUM :)
Nov 9, 2007
Rhode Island
i agree with grins. i want to get a hippo really bad in my 55 and might do it because i want one, but if i do get one its going to be a baby and only like an inch and once it starts to get too big ill trade it in.

blinxxpunk182

Nov 9, 2007
Rhode Island
well i figured that it will take a while for it to get too big for my tank and i just think that they are cool to have. plus when i give it away my lfs will probably put it inside their show tank with the other :) at least i could say i had one at one time.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
well i figured that it will take a while for it to get too big for my tank and i just think that they are cool to have. plus when i give it away my lfs will probably put it inside their show tank with the other :) at least i could say i had one at one time.

With all due respect....we should not have a fish because its "cool"..We should only have a fish if we can tend to its needs correctly..If we lack in being able to provide an area of needs, then we should not have the specific inhabitant...After all, their life is in our hands....

Just an opinion of course...

blinxxpunk182

Nov 9, 2007
Rhode Island
well there is nothing wrong with buying fish and then everyone who upgrades, downgrades, or quits and then they give away there fish for free and people have a heart attack over a free fish lol. i think that they are beautiful fish and would like to own one. i would provide housing and food and keep him healthy in a larger tank than limantara. i will eventually get a larger tank lol just like most do. im not trying to fight, im just making a point. im not saying that id like to take in peoples fish and then watch them grow and give them away.

blinxxpunk182

Nov 9, 2007
Rhode Island
well this is if i even get one down the line, but if i do it probably wont be until i have a 75 or 100. i dont think its a game or anything though. i dont want people to get the wrong picture

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store