Full Tank Shots : Share them here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Gangstafish

gangstafish
Dec 10, 2006
long IslandNY
i saved a Blu Hippo Tang. A person was moving and was selling all of his saltwater fish. I bought them all. The tang was really thin and a hole in her side. Well hole is almost gone and she is fat.

gangstafish 284.jpg gangstafish 280.jpg gangstafish 269.jpg gangstafish 201.jpg

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
I guess I'll share my tank

Its a 55 gallon. I like these pictures because you can see all 6 fish in there (if you look closely) :D

oh and ignore the big splooge of greyness, I was trying to make the flash not be so prominent in photoshop and it kind of made it look like the water has a big grey cloud.

i_limantara

AC Members
Feb 28, 2007
Indonesia
thanks grins... i buy the hippo tank is quite cheap.... maybe because i am from indonesia... it's around 12 dollar US only..... and that fish already 1 year in my tanks... and he seem happy.... and didn't bother another fish

i_limantara

AC Members
Feb 28, 2007
Indonesia
well there is nothing wrong with buying fish and then everyone who upgrades, downgrades, or quits and then they give away there fish for free and people have a heart attack over a free fish lol. i think that they are beautiful fish and would like to own one. i would provide housing and food and keep him healthy in a larger tank than limantara. i will eventually get a larger tank lol just like most do. im not trying to fight, im just making a point. im not saying that id like to take in peoples fish and then watch them grow and give them away.

hehehe... it's ok... i want to upgrade my tank too... because i see hippo tank become larger in this 1 year.... :eek3:.......

rxdoc_85

AC Members
Mar 9, 2008
st. louis, missouri
oh spock, i love the valentini!! i used to have one, he had so much personality and began to recognize me and get excited when i'd get home from work. i had to take him back though because i want to get corals, and they're not reef safe... i sure do miss him though!

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
oh spock, i love the valentini!! i used to have one, he had so much personality and began to recognize me and get excited when i'd get home from work. i had to take him back though because i want to get corals, and they're not reef safe... i sure do miss him though!
Thanks! He is such a sweetie pie. I'm going to post up some pictures of all my fish tonight, I got some great shots of him.

They actually can be kept with *some* corals, you just have to figure out what tastes bad to them. Someday when I upgrade my tank again he will go into my future reef tank.

bowser7of9

Bowser
Nov 16, 2007
Victoria, BC Canada
This is my 32g, still very young at 5 months but there has been some progress. I will be updating my blog, on this site, this week with updates on upgrades and other events in the tank...

Enjoy the pics.

15 mar 08 011.jpg

15 mar 08 009.jpg

15 mar 08 010.jpg

15 mar 08 011.jpg 15 mar 08 009.jpg 15 mar 08 010.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store