FW Mosquito fish fry for sale.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Have about 30 mosquito fish fry for sale or trade. You make an offer. Buyers pay shipping.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
They are VERY VERY hardy fish. They can be placed in out door ponds and indoor tanks. If you got a mosquito problem these are the fish to get.

DBray6

AC Members
Dec 2, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL USA
I have one that my daughter caught in the river when we were on vacation. It survived in a tupperware container for 3 days in 1 inch of water. He is very pretty now that he has grown up.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Sold! All of them are sold. My mosquito fish is gana have babies soon, so when they do and if your still interested let me know.

Druu

AC Members
Sep 11, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
I'm still interested. How big are you going to grow them out for before you sell? (I need to place an order accounting for mortality rate based on age.) Again, what price are you asking?

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
I'm still interested. How big are you going to grow them out for before you sell? (I need to place an order accounting for mortality rate based on age.) Again, what price are you asking?
If you want i can send them out to you when they are a few days old? The ones that i just sold to a diff person they were a few weeks old. You offer plz.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
So you want 10 adult mosquito fish or do you want 10 mosquito fish that can live up to adulthood? So your asking for babies right? I live in CA. Will 50 cents each work for you? If its a too high price just let me know and i can make the price lower. What kind of shipping do you want to use? Do you want next day arrival?

Druu

AC Members
Sep 11, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
Not having had fish shipped to me before, I'm unsure how many fry I would need to order to be able to have 10 grow to adulthood. Not sure what kind of shipping I would use. I've only had plants sent to me, and they def have fewer demands than do fish. I'll take your advice as to how many and what kind of shipping I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store