Gauging interest in treated bettas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeakfish

Fight the current!
Jan 9, 2008
SoCal
Okay, hate me for the photo. I know it's terrible, but for the life of me there are NO digital cameras in this house anymore. I had to use my phone for this one.

This was the super skinny one that would have died had I not fed it mosquito larvae. Now, the little guy will eat anything you feed him. He's still thin, but I think it's because of his body shape. He's a crowntail, not particularly colorful, but he does have a nice red and blue thing going on.
No clue what was actually wrong with him, but as it happens, he is okay now.
So! Takers?

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
How big of a tank and what is needed to house a betta properly? I have a empty 10 gal in my garage that I can get set up and cycling. Not for this fish obviously but for future ones. What can live with them etc. Thanks. If 10 is big enough count me in for future reference.

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
How big of a tank and what is needed to house a betta properly? I have a empty 10 gal in my garage that I can get set up and cycling. Not for this fish obviously but for future ones. What can live with them etc. Thanks. If 10 is big enough count me in for future reference.
Yeah, 10g is fine. You could also add a few of the smaller cory species, or some small schooling fish as long as they're not fin nippers.

Squeakfish

Fight the current!
Jan 9, 2008
SoCal
I keep my bettas anywhere between 76-80.
Man, no takers now that the betta is actually up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store