Goldfish laid eggs - with photos, etc.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pezzy

AC Members
Jun 19, 2008
Hotlanta
what a great thread. kept me interested all the way through! lol

red_wall

Whoosh! feel the onomatopoeia
Jun 15, 2008
SE Georgia
Amazing. Very interesting thread... makes me wish mine would breed haha. Your thread'll give me a headache in the morning... gotta wake up at 5 and its already 10:40.
Best of luck with them.

misty4m

Miss Registered
Aug 6, 2008
los angeles
www.misty4m.com
I was so happy to find this forum today, my goldfish laid eggs two days ago, the pictures are not that great but it came out kind of okay.

this container have loads of goldfish eggs on the side but you can't really see them, my tank have two males goldfish and one female goldfish.

Flaringshutter

Befriend a feeder!
Oct 17, 2006
Southern California
:welcome: Hey misty, welcome to AC!

Congratulations on the babies and great job removing the eggs from the tank before they were eaten! Just keep in mind that it is a HUGE job to raise babies, and you have to have room for the extra fish in the first place. If you're unprepared it can be overwhelming.

Good luck with them! Feel free to open a new thread if you have any questions. We're here to help! :)

ITHURTZ

BIG BOSS
Apr 19, 2007
Lake County IL (north of cook)
overwhelming is right Out of the 300 fry I have 8 left, probably due to my own mistakes. But they are getting bigger and swimming like regular fish and eating crushed flakes so hopefully I can keep on top of my 8 little piggies. Its really a chore when I have 10 other fish in a 180 to care for:silly:

Flaringshutter

Befriend a feeder!
Oct 17, 2006
Southern California
overwhelming is right Out of the 300 fry I have 8 left, probably due to my own mistakes. But they are getting bigger and swimming like regular fish and eating crushed flakes so hopefully I can keep on top of my 8 little piggies. Its really a chore when I have 10 other fish in a 180 to care for:silly:
That's precisely what happened to me.
Good luck with your little ones! And post pictures!! :D

misty4m

Miss Registered
Aug 6, 2008
los angeles
www.misty4m.com
Thank you :headbang2:, well here is the other news, my female goldfish is fast, she had more goldfish eggs yesterday :eek: now I have to take care of these new ones.
I know baby goldfish is a lot of work, that's one of the reasons I was so happy to find this forum and get help from you guys. Now these new baby fry OMG what is she doing with those two male goldfish in the tank and I notice one of the males are still in heat :help:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store