Good price?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jannika

MTS Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
N. California
This is one of the worst Craigslist transactions I've ever had. I don't like to call people stupid but Jeez... Trying to get through to this guy is like pulling teeth! Or am I overreacting?
It's not that you're overreacting, but you need to realize that this guy isn't stupid, he's a con artist. He only plays stupid on Craig's List, and where ever he can get away with it. If this is the worst transaction I think you've been lucky.

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
I've been so naive it's embarrassing! Oh well.

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
Fits any 12" x 30" aquarium frame (20 "long", 29 or 37 gallons).

next time if they offer a tank with eclipse 3 hood you will know it has to be 37 gallons at most.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
I've been so naive it's embarrassing! Oh well.
meh... don't worry about that. we're all just who we are. we all have our up sides and down sides. i have a friend who's practically a genius yet he's so naive it's surreal. because of this he's actually convinced himself he's stupid and therefore finds himself in a stalemate in his life. if he were to see what he's capable of... instead of what he's incapable of... he could triple his salary by walking across the parking lot on his lunch break and filling out an application for employment. then... instead of being dirty, hot, miserable, underpaid and unappreciated at work... he could be comfy and cozy at work and enjoy his life on his own terms.

basically what i'm saying is... don't let what you're not good at bring you down... focus on what you are good at and make it work for you.

kenyi

Maylandia lombardoi
Jun 18, 2010
Northern VA
Real Name
Joe
meh... don't worry about that. we're all just who we are. we all have our up sides and down sides. i have a friend who's practically a genius yet he's so naive it's surreal. because of this he's actually convinced himself he's stupid and therefore finds himself in a stalemate in his life. if he were to see what he's capable of... instead of what he's incapable of... he could triple his salary by walking across the parking lot on his lunch break and filling out an application for employment. then... instead of being dirty, hot, miserable, underpaid and unappreciated at work... he could be comfy and cozy at work and enjoy his life on his own terms.

basically what i'm saying is... don't let what you're not good at bring you down... focus on what you are good at and make it work for you.
Wow. That is signature worthy.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
thanks for the compliment, kenyi.

kenyi

Maylandia lombardoi
Jun 18, 2010
Northern VA
Real Name
Joe
thanks for the compliment, kenyi.
You're welcome. It's a good piece of advice that we can all follow and see, cause everyone gets down on themselves sometimes, but we should know that if we really see who we really are, we can be a lot better at who we are really meant to be.

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
ok you gave him a filter on top of that being nice. and then he blamed you for killing his fish wow. that sucks. either way eclipse hoods I think are nice. better on a 20L

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store