1. Even as a loricarid, there's a specific species (because there are well over 600), which could help pin down some concerns in the type of habitat/diet is proper, but generally speaking, the species here that I'm familiar with are fairly warm water fish, preferring temps in the mid to high 70s.1.Suckermouth Catfishes (Family Loricariidae). Loricariidae is a relatively primitive group of fish. Also called “armored catfish,” Loricarids
2. 50 gallon tank with 4 goldfish few rocks on the bottom.
3. Water change monthly, filter change every other week..
4. He is the new one to the tank. That in his mouth is on his second day.
5. Currently 68-70°. Common neutralizer buffering for chlorine and other water treatment. Ph 6.8... not sure of nitrates...
6. He eats Algae pellets w/larvae , some beef, and romaine lettuce..
Thank you for your immediate response....