Has anyone used Jungle Labs Fungus Clear Tabs?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Onikun

AC Members
Jun 25, 2005
I think a few of my rasboras has fungus. I looked at their rear tail fin and it looks like a small flat blotch of white. I dont think its ick cuz its not really circular or raised. Also one of my cories has a cut mouth and i'm scared he's gonna get fungus.

Anyway my tank is stocked with 5 cories, 4 bolivian rams, 7 harlequin rasboras, 1 betta. I also have some plants like java ferns and amazon swords

I was thinking about using this Jungle Labs Fungus Clear Tabs that someone gave me to me as part of a deal. Would they hurt any of the fish or plants I have right now? Also the package says it kills bacteria, does that mean i'll have to re-cycle my tank?

Anybody used this stuff can give me some tips or info? Should I really toss it in and let it fizz or should i pre dissolve it. thanks.

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
i've used it a bunch of times with my mollies, works good, and fast..i prefer melafix, but fungus clear is a close second

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
i agree, i had a fungus problem a few weeks into establishment, a few water changes later it was cleared up

LiLangeL181

some people do drugs, I do guppys!
Nov 4, 2005
Michigan
Ive used it. it tends to turn the water slightly green because of some of the medicine in it, but my fish love to swim back and forth through the bubbles. its fun to watch!

ChileRelleno

500+ jumps-n-counting,SKYDIVE!
Feb 10, 2005
Mobile, AL
Better than Melafix and specifically designed to work in conjunction with it is Pimafix, Pimafix has a much stronger anti-fungal/bacterial kick.
Use these together for a one/two knockout punch.
These work very well as a infection preventative for torn fins and minor scrapes-n-cuts, and can stop new/minor cases of fungal and bacterial infection in their tracks.
NOTE: They are natural remedies, they are not a substitute for real medicines in full blown fungal, Columnaris/Flexibacter or bacterial infections.

Marala

Where's Nemo?
May 2, 2005
College Station, TX
It is the only type I use. They are easy to use you just thow that tab in there NO MESSY DROPS!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store