Has anyone used Jungle Labs Fungus Clear Tabs?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Onikun

AC Members
Jun 25, 2005
So my water doesn't foul up this is what i'm going to do for my 30gallon. Tommorow I'm gonna check to see if the fish are better (if the fungus is gone from the tail of that fish) if it is then i'm going to do a large water change approx 50% which should remove 50% of the medication. Then i'm going to put in a brand new activated carbon insert. I'm going to float a brand new filter sponge in my 10 gallon (which is stocked by lots of guppies who have eaten a lot today) right infront of the filter return so I can seed lots of bacteria overnight onto the sponge. After i'm sure i've removed all the medication from the the 30gallon tank i'm going to jump start the cycle in the tank with this sponge, i'm also going to toss in some hagen cycle (i have some laying around) just in case and I hope everything will turn out okay.

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org
Couple of things:

Again: why don't you test the water and find out if that's what's causing the fungus instead of just throwing medication in? If your water is crap, medication is not going to help.

And -- Cycle is junk, Onikun. Don't waste your money on that stuff. If you feel you have to "jump start" it, use Bio Spira.

Roan

Onikun

AC Members
Jun 25, 2005
I didn't buy the hagen cycle it came with the tank lol. I don't think its my water because I use the same water for my 10gallon guppies and they don't have fungus. I don't have a testing kit...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store