hatching eggs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

crimsonmoon

Gotta love those cories...
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis
ahhh, i see. lots of pros to incubating, ill have to try out these steps with the next egg clutch! thanks guys

TH3RD_LEG

DE LA ISLA DEL ENCANTO!!!!!
Oct 20, 2008
Meriden, Ct
I USE MANY WAY TO HATCH OUT MY BRIGGS

BUT ONE OF MY FAVORITES IS PLACING THEM IN THIS CHINESE FOOD CONTAINER ON MOIST PAPER TOWELS AND PLACING THE CONTANIER ON TOP OF MY LIGHT STRIP.

LUIS:thm:

TH3RD_LEG

DE LA ISLA DEL ENCANTO!!!!!
Oct 20, 2008
Meriden, Ct
GOT THESE TWO CUTIE THIS MORNING

WISH I KNEW WHO THE MOMMIES WERE?

OH WELL MORE BABIES WILL BE SWEET:)

LUIS

Zylanix

Registered Member
Nov 4, 2008
Hello Everyone
What is the best way to remove the eggs without crushing them? razor blade? I have two clutches in my tank one has been hanging there for about two weeks and the other showed up yesterday I am going to try to hatch them out. I hope it isnt two late for the first clutch I have been dumping water on it every couple of days.

nickers

Registered Member
Nov 19, 2008
i went to feed my fish and snail last night and found a tiny snail on the side of the tank. i have not seen any eggs and there is only 1 big snail and 1 baby snail. i am confused as i have been looking on web sites and i read that snails are spose to lay bundles??????
can anyone help me as to what is going on?

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
I want baby snails darnit! Is there something special I should be doing? I have 6 purples and 1 golden, they're always all over each other though I've chalked it up to either cleaning or fighting because I have yet to have a clutch. I did however have a purple climb completely out of the tank last week, my dog ate her but I'm wondering if she was looking for somewhere to lay eggs. I was soooo mad! But I have no idea how she got out :( Any suggestions on making them do it already?!?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store