help me plan out this nano

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

guitarkev13

help the cause donate to EZLN
Jun 17, 2007
any new updates?

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
update:

yesterday I counted 10 fry, all around a quarter inch long, and starting to color up. they really have a cute arch to their tail at this age! some of them have a distinctive red tint, where others, not so much... I'm beginning to think the father was a bee shrimp.

and speaking of bee shrimp, today I managed to capture 2 of my bee shrimp from the 15 gallon and I added them into this tank... we'll see what happens.

the plants are going well, although some of the taller ones are curling over in the current. not much I can do about that, without diffusing the current, which for now isn't a priority. I haven't been using the light that much, since the tank seems to get quite a bit of sun, and I now have an aerogarden about 3 feet away, which has nearly 60 watts of light going 16 hours a day... I basically use the tank light for viewing and warming the tank. it warms it up rather quickly. I may swich to one of the lower wattage bulbs I have.

the planaria have died back, I see very few of them. there are some springtails, but not enough to worry about. all in all, the tank is coming along nicely.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store