Help... (my tank needs some TLC)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
That scape looks pretty good. I think I'd stack the rocks on the left on top of each other a bit more to create some caves.

WYite

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
I ordered a group of 12 hyphessobrycon bentosi subspecies (its a rare version of candy cane tetra ) and 6 psudomugil fucrata. I also got a bolbitis heterocilata (el nino fern), Java fern and tiger lotus for my tank 70$ well spent

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
Added the gravel it should settle soon right? I am about to do a wc to remove the cloudiness Then I will replant I made sure there is still patches of sand and caves for the eel to hide. My cories don’t care that there’s gravel and they will probably be out more becsuse they can forage in it

image.jpg

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
I played around with the plants and did my water change, now the tanks pretty clear compared to how it was and I fixed the rockwork to my liking on the right I also made a simple dirt root tab in my substrate to start my sword out and I am planning on making another one for my lily I get, it’s basically a tiny tupperware with dirt for the plant and it works very well

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store