heres my review on Aquadise...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
welcome to ac? hehe, jk
all the plants thati got from them were yellow, slimey and dissapared the next day or two:headshake2:

MadREEFer

everyTANGS terREEFic
Nov 19, 2007
Madtown, WISCO
daayda3

Thanks Daayda3, I promise I will actually post about my planted tank too. It is only a few months old and is still in the making, no thanks to Aquadise! :angryfire: Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome and take care.

--Tim

Robert H

Aspiring Guru
aquadise finally went out of business. They had the worst customer feedback rating in EBAY HISTORY for anyone selling plants on Ebay. The bad news is that he is back on Ebay under a different name. Aquadise was not his first Ebay name. He had two BEFORE that one. Are people still so naive to keep this guy going? This guy is like chinese food, keeps coming back with a bad taste in your mouth, but for some reason you still want more.

MadREEFer

everyTANGS terREEFic
Nov 19, 2007
Madtown, WISCO
Aquadise now liennursery BEWARE!!

Wow, you're right. This guy is a real piece of work. HE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS FOR GOOD! The problem isn't the customer, it is him. Of course he can keep doing this, he is a scam artist. There are so many people in the planted tank hobby and so many online shoppers and he takes advantage of that. I don't think it is so much people being naive, but rather him being scum. There will always be newbies to the hobby who won't be familiar with how to find reliable info. on sellers, hell I was one just a few weeks back. He knows this full well and preys on them. The more I find out about this guy the more i realize just how low grade of a human he is; really too bad there are people like this at all.

I URGE ANYONE WHO HAS HAD EXPERIENCE WITH HIM TO POST ABOUT IT SO HOPEFULLY OTHERS WILL BE SPARED THE ORDEAL OF GIVING HIM THEIR BUSINESS!!

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
Thanks Daayda3, I promise I will actually post about my planted tank too. It is only a few months old and is still in the making, no thanks to Aquadise! :angryfire: Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome and take care.

--Tim
thats great!
i thought you were just going to post that and leave... most new people do that:confused: lol
but yeah, post a few pics!

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
So Aquadise really didn't go down eh? What's his name this time?

MadREEFer

everyTANGS terREEFic
Nov 19, 2007
Madtown, WISCO
Aquadise now LIENNURSERY BEWARE!!

Sorry, that probably would have helped...I am so :mad2: right now I'm not thinkin' straight. It is Liennursery, but like I said before it looks like he has his Aquadise website back up again. I feel like such a sucker right now. Guess Gram's was right, there really is one born every day...and Aquadise or Liennursery or whatever the heck he calls himself, depends on it.

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
I never really understood how Aquadise managed that many customers despite having a feedback rating that hovers around 95%. Ebay really is a seller's paradise.

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
seemes like now you have to pay 5 bucks for shipping...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store