HOW DO YOU PUT SNAILS FROM STORE BAG INTO TANK?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgood86

AC Members
Feb 27, 2007
Ok, temp is 76 f and they should have acclimated as I floated them to get the water temps the same. No other inhabs of the tank but the male and female swordtail. No new piping. No new decs. or plants. Can high water current do this?

mgood86

AC Members
Feb 27, 2007
Yes, smelled, stunk, checked the operculum and it had no resistance. I found one super tiny ordinary pond snail crawling on a rock nesar its base just a few minutes ago. But that still doesn't explain the ramshorn snails... :(

kazoom

Registered Member
Dec 29, 2017
I have just popped two golden snails into my tank, waiting for them to move...

Poet_Eviscerate

AC Members
Feb 3, 2018
Lincoln, NE
www.metathriving.com
Real Name
Susanne

If your yellow/golden snails look like these, they've been ID'd as Golden Inca Snails. Mystery no more! I have still photos on my phone, which is... somewhere. Over there. On the other side of the mirr- I mean room. Sorry. My Nicks fix side was showing there for a minute.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Thanks for trying to help P Poet_Eviscerate but this is a very old thread that was resurected once already. I'm gonna close the thread to avoid it happening for a third time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store