How many of you eat fish?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

simplyorange

shrimplet
Sep 30, 2007
Sacramento, Cali
I have MahiMahi in the oven right now! Served with rice pilaf, brocolli, homemade bread, baby spinach salad and a mano salsa! My favorite dinner! Yummy!!!!
Mmmm.... i'll have to post for that in the Wanted Ad section.

the only thing i can't stand is some of the really really smelly dried fish when being fried. that needs to be cooked outside with a 1mile buffer zone. and im asian. lol. but i'll eat it after it airs out.

i remember when i went to Monterey Bay Aquarium and saw the school of VW Bug sized Tuna thinking... i could eat one of that all by myself.

Aug 25, 2007
in front of my computer
I've eaten several kinds of fish and other seafoods and liked all I've tried. Wouldn't eat anything out of my own tanks though.

My 3 year old has refused to eat any kind of fish since we got our goldfish last June, with the exception of cheddar flavor goldfish shaped crackers. Even if we call it by another name, he knows it's fish. He used to really like fish sandwiches. We've been telling him that some fish are for eating and some are for pets, and he'll repeat this, but he still won't eat them. I really can't blame him. I'd have a hard time eating something I had had as a pet. I eat beef and pork, but never bottle raised a calf or piglet. I was offered fried frog legs and refused--I'd had pet frogs. Just couldn't stomach the thought.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store