how to start a reef tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cfasulo

AC Members
Dec 21, 2006
Alright guys i got the new fish 3 blue green chromis and one bulb anemone. I am alittle worried about the bulb anemone. i am trying to put him in the tank on one of the rocks but he seems to kee floating away. I am not sure if this is the way its suppose to look but the big bulb is facing up. does it turn around or is that the way its suppose to be. it looks like the stringy things are facing down.

cfasulo

AC Members
Dec 21, 2006
Thats exactly what i did it looks good now. thanks guys i was alittle worried there for a second.

cfasulo

AC Members
Dec 21, 2006
my guy is like all the way in between the rocks with just alittle bit of his bulbs sticking out. and this morning his bulbs were bigger could that be cause i just had the sun light bulb on and now i have the sunlight with the blue bulb on. my clownfish hasnt taken to him yet either how long does that usually take.

cfasulo

AC Members
Dec 21, 2006
whats up guys? I woke up this morning and checked the tank, come to find that my coral banded shrimp shed his skin. Does this happen often

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store