Huge order from Drs. Foster & Smith! NEED ADVICE!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Michael Marino

SALT WATER FOR LIFE
Mar 5, 2006
Long Island, New York
What esactly do I need. I have all tests and salts and most additives. I have a water puryfying system taht works well. Should I Just buy Some Extra salt as well as possible some frags. I am gonna be spending over 2 thousand just looking for any ideas. I have all lighting I need btw.

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
one of the nice big tanks.

But I'm confused.... you are going to be spending $2000+ and need ideas of what to buy with all of the money? You could send it to me since I could spend that in the matter of mere seconds. lol

Michael Marino

SALT WATER FOR LIFE
Mar 5, 2006
Long Island, New York
AHhha yea uhh Right now I am setting up a tank in my house to be adventually moved to my office in the city. How its going to be done I dont know. As a young investor, when ever I am sitting in an office before a meeting, I love watching the tropical fish tanks. This is just an estimate 2000. I am willing to spend around 2000 but it has to be well spent. I want THE BEST tank ahahah

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
ohhh okay. gotcha. I was just wondering where the amount came from, like whether someone got a gift certificate for you for that amount.

Morel

AC Members
Nov 29, 2002
Find out how much live rock you need... if you have a Big tank (125g+) you'll spend a nice large chunck of that fast.. hehe

Also, best protein skimmer will be a few hundred (at least).. Etc etc..

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
agreed. I have 3 tanks I will be moving about 2 hours away at some point in the near future as well as a fully stocked 2 bedroom townhouse all of my own stuff. i don't plan on it being fun lol. I feel you on not being fun moving a tank deal. :)

jagr200

AC Members
Oct 3, 2007
America
Ya moving tanks suck. I moved one about 5 hrs and it was the most stressful part of the whole experience because once you get to the location you need to set it up right away but there isnt a stand in the house yet. lol its horrible.

kcress

AC Members
Apr 9, 2005
I have to have my house tented... Groan. So I have to move the tanks outside for several days and they always want to turn off your power to boot.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store