Hurricane Earl

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
It's been sunny and 90 here all day.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Nice. I'm about 5 mins west of Wrightsville, and 15 mins north of Carolina. Too many college kids acting like fools on Wrightsville these days, so I'll take the extra drive. Probably going to head back down there tonight after I'm done with work as long as the bridge hasn't been closed for wind.
Nowadays, when I'm in the Wilmington area, I head even further south down to the Fort Fisher rec area. There's some good, wide open beach down there. I've got a lot of family down in Wilmington. (including UndertheSea420 and Tropics007) ;)

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
oh boy, Zig.... you would think being the first accidental bannee, yo would choose your words a little more carefully ;)

and Que, I think Mr. Doll loved using the excuse just to sleep in later :cool:

The possibility of me being "accidentally" banned again might look a little suspicious... Especially if the same Mod accidentally did it...

Mr Doll.... Ha ha!!!
Couldnt you call him Mr Danger at least??

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Mr Doll.... Ha ha!!!
Couldnt you call him Mr Danger at least??

:rofl:

I'm glad Earl is getting tired... hopefully he goes to bed soon!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Its calm here with a light rain, looks like that will continue overnight and thats all we'll see here.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Well, even though it looks like its gonna miss you, good luck if it takes a wrong turn.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store