I found a toad, please advise

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Originally posted by wetmanNY
Toads are well known to be poisonous-- have you ever seen a dog cough one up?-- retch retch retch. That's why I was surprised to hear of one presented for food.

but it's good to have some light finally shed on Jamison's unnerving posts, eh...

Merry Christmas Herbert!

Wetman..you never heard of Licking a Toads back??? Its secretions are a Known drug.. Its true... I dont know which species of toads though.. I am sure there are many..

B

BigFishDude

I've heard of that, but its just an "urban legend". you can't get high from licking a toads back.

1 fish 2 fish

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Grand Rapids, MI
Visit site
I think that goes for exotic rainforest toads.

Hehe did anyone see that Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a missionary? he sees a toad hop by so he picks it up and licks, and his eyes get dialated, its hilarious.

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Yea.. I saw it. Gotta LOVE the simpsons! as homer walks away, he grabs another one and says " ah "

Serrateeth_2002

Godzilla
Nov 3, 2002
Singapore
You won't get sick from licking toads or frogs in a rainforest,you would be dead.Poison arrow frogs and some toads.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store