I GOT MY CLAMS TODAY!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
update, my clams LOVE the green water and are filtering through it like champs!
Thanks 247plants!!
Cool......

How did you get green water so fast?

chazsgirl

AC Members
Jul 14, 2008
I researched about the clams and I also was asking questions on here to someone that has had luck with their clam! i am positive about 1 thing too but it's not worth saying due to i don't want to be kicked off!
Oh I looked back in a past post when 247plants had suggested green water and i made some and put it in the window monday and tuesday i put them in and all look content and are doing a great filter job of that water!
You know you never know you can do something unless you try, i researched and am always up for a challange, i will post pics when they get acclimated to the main tank and will show progress! if I fail than i fail but I will never know unless i try! there are several sites that I have been talking to various people about these claims and they have had great luck with them! I also spoke to the person I purchased these off of and they are hopeful just like I am. misery loves company, be careful it's those people that end up alone, or lonely with fish to talk to!

:nutkick:

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
Again I should point out, clams aren't something you simply try because if you fail, dead clams will cause a huge ammonia spike. This isn't as harmless as trying a plant or shrimp.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
i for one will say bravo for gettin the clams you will do well may they reproduce so you can sell the babies

it is funny the many people who subsist on poo pooing someone else for doing something they wanted to

it is bettter to try an fail than to never have tried at all

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
it is bettter to try an fail than to never have tried at all
One problem with that.

I personally dont feel that killing animals is fair just so I could try something I have never tried before.

It is better to research and trust in others opinions and advice and personal experiences.

The aquariums hobby isnt about trying and failing, thats what separates the men from the boys, to say. Advanced aquarists research, research and then research some more before attempting things many have failed at. They also get involved with others who have the knowledge they desire and are open to others experience.

Please dont kill any more innocent critters because you refuse to take the advice of others and wont take the time to research.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
One problem with that.

I personally dont feel that killing animals is fair just so I could try something I have never tried before.

It is better to research and trust in others opinions and advice and personal experiences.

The aquariums hobby isnt about trying and failing, thats what separates the men from the boys, to say. Advanced aquarists research, research and then research some more before attempting things many have failed at. They also get involved with others who have the knowledge they desire and are open to others experience.

Please dont kill any more innocent critters because you refuse to take the advice of others and wont take the time to research.

and perhaps you are not reading what she is posting friend obviously she is not shooting blind obviously she has said that she has asked for advice that she has researched and when it comes down to it the aquarium being a closed environment will at some time or another bring about the demise of its residents for such is the circle of life

AND DONT ACCUSE ME OF KILLING INNOCENT CRITTERS FOR I AM NOT GUILTY OF THAT

DrNo

Overworked Member...
Jul 9, 2008
I personally dont feel that killing animals is fair just so I could try something I have never tried before..... Please dont kill any more innocent critters because you refuse to take the advice of others and wont take the time to research.

Can I get an AMEN! HALLELUJAH!

Please stop with the "better to try and fail" nonsense. What an archaic, irresponsible and foolish way to approach the care of a creature that is entirely dependent on you for its survivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store